Did the first man have black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes? Was he six feet eleven inches tall? These are questions we cannot answer sure, because we were not there to see Adam. However, from reading Genesis, and armed with basic scientific knowledge, we can learn a lot about what Adam was probably like.
- Did Adam have a navel?
- Adam was the FIRST MAN
- Adam had the FIRST OPERATION
- Did Adam have one fewer rib than Eve?
- Adam was the FIRST HUSBAND
- Adam was the FIRST FARMER
- Adam was the FIRST TAXONOMIST
- Adam was the FIRST LINGUIST
- Was Adam brown-skinned?
- Adam was the FIRST FATHER
- Adam was the FIRST SINNER
- First Adam needed a “Last Adam”
Continue Reading on creation.com